Become a CONTENS Integrator
The CONTENS Alliance Program for integrators is targeted at multimedia and software agencies, management consultants, system houses and software companies who wish to implement CONTENS for their customers.
CONTENS integrators handle the entire process of installing a content management system, from consulting to support, thereby offering a valuable service for their customers.
There are three different types of CONTENS integrators:
CONTENS Professional Integrator
Companies which integrate CONTENS products for their customers qualify for attractive reseller rates for CONTENS licenses.
CONTENS Premium Integrator
Companies which sell a defined number of licenses per year are automatically promoted to the status of Premium Integrator. This gives them the benefit of even more favorable terms.
CONTENS Platin Integrator
CONTENS Premium Integrators, who obtain a fixed annual turnover by selling our licenses, will become a CONTENS Platinum Integrator. In addition to active marketing support, these companies will also profit from excellent conditions.
Your benefits at a glance
- Reseller rates in line with your integrator status
- 1 CONTENS license for demo and presentation purposes
- 1 CONTENS license for your own use at a discount rate, provided one other CONTENS license is sold during the first year of the contract
- A two-day CONTENS product training course
- Support for marketing activities (flyers, brochures etc.)
- Subsidies for marketing activities (starting from Premium level)
- Use of the CONTENS Service Desk starter kit, including manuals and white papers
- Listing on the CONTENS website
- Subscription to PartnerClip, the newsletter for members of the CONTENS Alliance program
- CONTENS accreditation
We expect CONTENS Integrators to
- sell at least one product license per year
- provide end customers with first-level support
- run NT, Sun or Linux servers for demo purposes
- have an excellent knowledge of the Internet, related databases and ColdFusion
- attend CONTENS Alliance training courses
- name two contact persons
- keep us informed of the status of leads we have passed on
- participate in CONTENS advanced training programs