Cloud-Engineer / Systemadministrator
We are looking for you to support our office in Munich as soon as possible, Full-time or Part-time.
- Very good knowledge of the Windows environment (Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 to 2016, AD, DNS, Cluster, SAN, etc...).
- In-depth experience with AWS technologies, cloud orchestration and configuration management.
- Experience in network administration (Windows, Linux, Firewall, VPN).
- Experience with virtualization (HyperV, Docker), database management (MSSQL, MySQL, PostGreSQL, Oracle) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Elasticsearch).
- Experience with MS Exchange Server and webservers (Apache, IIS, NginX).
- Strong personal initiative and creativity in solving daily tasks.
- Independent, careful work as well as responsibility and cost awareness.
- Fluent German language skills are required, good English skills are advantageous.
- Support and optimization of our company network (PC, server, VoIP, etc...) as well as its administration, documentation, maintenance.
- Conception, technical implementation and continuous optimization of cloud architectures.
- Development of Cloud-First applications with focus on serverless and autoscaling.
- DevOps and Continuous Deployment Engineering: You support our projects with the automation of the deployment pipeline (from automated testing and infrastructure preparation to deployment in test and production environments).
- Cloud Migration: You will support our customers in migrating existing applications to the cloud from analysis up to the launch.
- Maintenance, monitoring and further development of the security for servers and clients.
- Analysis and long-term troubleshooting in cases of hardware and software malfunctions.
- Configuration and implementation of client, server and network installations including their documentation.
- Management of data backup systems and administration of storage systems in accordance with the legal requirements.
- Attractive salary (if required: relocation support)
- Variety of tasks and exciting projects
- Flexible working hours with flexitime
- Engaged and personable team
- Modern and well-equipped office with public transport nearby (train, tram and bus)
- Workstation with dual monitors and height-adjustable desk in quiet offices
- Rooftop terrace and lounge with PS4 and kicker for relaxing
- Daily fresh fruit, free drinks and snacks