Inspire our customers with your creativity as a front-end developer.
- You have practical experience with common tools like gulp, grunt, sass, less, compass, etc...
- You are familiar with web applications that retrieve data via Ajax/REST etc...
- You have some knowledge of a server-side programming language (e.g. PHP, ASP, JSP, etc.).
- Some experience with a Content Management System (CMS) is desirable.
- Knowledge of web servers, databases and version control is an advantage.
- You have experience in providing technical support to demanding business customers.
- You enjoy modern online technologies and keep your knowledge up to date.
- Your are comfortable communicating in both German and English (written and spoken).
- You conceptualize and develop convincing layouts and designs for websites, intranets, extranets and apps. For this purpose you create PSDs, Scribbles, Wireframes and HTML-Clickdummies as required.
- You advise clients and colleagues on layout and design issues regarding SEO, accessibility, responsiveness, mobile optimization, etc...
- You determine customer requirements for layout and design, and record them. You also take part in workshops related to this.
- You estimate the work required for the implementation of layouts and design.
- You create templates for the CONTENS CMS.
- You develop web applications (client-side) and participate in the creation of web applications (server-side).
- Attractive salary (if required: relocation support)
- Variety of tasks and exciting projects
- Flexible working hours with flexitime
- Engaged and personable team
- Modern and well-equipped office with public transport nearby (train, tram and bus)
- Workstation with dual monitors and height-adjustable desk in quiet offices
- Rooftop terrace and lounge with PS4 and Foosball table for relaxing
- Daily fresh fruit, free drinks and snacks