We are looking for you as soon as possible for our office in Munich.
- IT training (study, training as IT specialist) or a comparable qualification with sound professional experience.
- Very good knowledge of the Windows environment (Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 to 2016, AD, DNS, Cluster, SAN, etc.).
- ... in network administration (Windows, Linux, Firewall, VPN).
- ... with virtualization (HyperV, Docker), database management (MSSQL, MySQL, PostGreSQL, Oracle) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Elasticsearch).
- ... with MS Exchange Server and webservers (Apache, IIS, NginX).
- ... with AWS technologies, cloud orchestration, and configuration management is desirable.
- Analytical and solution-oriented thinking as well as service-oriented engagement.
- Communication skills and team skills.
- Strong personal initiative and creativity in the solution of daily tasks.
- Independent, careful work and responsibility and cost awareness.
- Excellent German language skills are required, good English skills are necessary.
- Support and optimization of our company network (PC, server, VoIP, ...) as well as its administration, documentation, maintenance.
- Economic and demand-oriented development of the systems (investment planning), server and client virtualization.
- Supervision, monitoring and further development of the security of the servers and clients.
- Analysis and sustainable troubleshooting of hardware and software problems.
- Development of technical security concepts and guidelines as well as responsibility for their implementation and compliance.
- Configuration and execution of client, server and network installations including their documentation.
- Management of backup systems and administration of storage systems in compliance with legal requirements.
- Support and qualification of our users in the use of software.
- Varied activities and exciting projects for well-known customers.
- Attractive remuneration (if required: relocation support).
- Team-oriented working environment with flat hierarchies.
- Flexwork with flextime and mobile working.
- Modern and well equipped office close to MVG (S-Bahn, tramway, bus).
- Quiet 2 or 3 person offices.
- Ergonomic workplace with double monitor and height-adjustable desk.
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks in the office.
- Roof terrace and lounge with PS4 and kicker to relax.
- Company events such as Christmas party, Wiesn visit, BBQ/grilling.
- Free parking (subject to availability).
- On request: company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, subsidy for job ticket, sabbatical.