Web Software Developer
Implement sophisticated CMS solutions and advise our customers.
- You have completed a computer science degree and ideally have work experience in a comparable position in the web environment.
- You have a good knowledge of Java or ColdFusion or other web languages like PHP, Python, Go, ...
- You have practical knowledge in object-oriented programming and software modeling.
- You have extensive knowledge of SQL and ideally NoSQL knowledge (eg MongoDB).
- You are able to handle tasks independently and on your own responsibility from the conception through the implementation to the test. Complex challenges are dealt with in a structured way and solved systematically.
- Because of your good communication skills, you can also convey complicated technical facts understandably.
- You speak German fluently in spoken and written, good English skills are an advantage.
- You plan, design and develop new solutions for efficient web content management and document your work.
- As an online expert, you can advise our customers as needed and develop individual solutions together with them.
- If necessary, you hold workshops and sophisticated software training courses for our customers or partners.
- Attractive salary (If required: relocation support)
- Varied activities and exciting projects
- Flexible working hours with flexitime
- dedicated and sympathetic team
- Modern and well equipped office in Munich with public transport nearby
- Powerful PC with HD dual monitor and height-adjustable desk
- Rooftop terrace and lounge with PS4 and kicker for relaxing
- Daily fresh fruit, free drinks and snacks