We are looking for you as an expert for AWS, cloud orchestration and configuration management for our office in Munich as soon as possible.
- In-depth experience with AWS technologies, cloud orchestration and configuration management.
- Experience with
- virtualization (HyperV, Docker)
- database management (MSSQL, MySQL, PostGreSQL, Oracle) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis).
- webservers (Apache, IIS, NGINX)
- Strong personal initiative and creativity in solving daily tasks.
- Independent, careful work as well as responsibility and cost awareness.
- Fluent German language skills are required, good English skills are advantageous.
- Conception, technical implementation and continuous optimization of cloud architectures.
- Development of Cloud-First applications with focus on serverless and autoscaling.
- DevOps and Continuous Deployment Engineering: You support our projects with the automation of the deployment pipeline (from automated testing and infrastructure preparation to deployment in test and production environments).
- Cloud Migration: You will support our customers in migrating existing applications to the cloud from analysis up to the launch.
- Varied activities and exciting projects for well-known customers.
- Attractive remuneration (if required: relocation support).
- Team-oriented working environment with flat hierarchies.
- Flexwork with flextime and mobile working.
- Modern and well equipped office close to MVG (S-Bahn, tramway, bus).
- Quiet 2 or 3 person offices.
- Ergonomic workplace with double monitor and height-adjustable desk.
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks in the office.
- Roof terrace and lounge with PS4 and kicker to relax.
- Company events such as Christmas party, Wiesn visit, BBQ/grilling.
- Free parking (subject to availability).
- On request: company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, subsidy for job ticket, sabbatical.