Look forward to exciting web projects with the latest technologies for big name clients.
- You have successfully completed a computer science education (e.g. academic degree, vocational training as an IT specialist, etc...)
- You are familiar with SQL and have practical experience in at least one DBMS (e.g. MSSQL, PostGres, MySQL, Oracle)
- You are used to working in a team and have gotten to know appropriate tools (e.g. version control, bug tracker etc...).
- You have at least two years experience in providing technical support to demanding business customers.
- You enjoy modern online technologies and keep your knowledge up to date.
- You communicate confidently in German and English (both spoken & written).
- Development of high-performance websites, intranets, modules and web applications based on the content management solution CONTENS, with which we will familiarize you in detail.
- Development and integration of components based on an MVC framework.
- Communication with our customers over telephone and e-mail in both German and English.
- Assessment of requirements and calculation of costs.
- Varied activities and exciting projects for well-known customers.
- Attractive remuneration (if required: relocation support).
- Team-oriented working environment with flat hierarchies.
- Flexwork with flextime and mobile working.
- Modern and well equipped office close to MVG (S-Bahn, tramway, bus).
- Quiet 2 or 3 person offices.
- Ergonomic workplace with double monitor and height-adjustable desk.
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks in the office.
- Roof terrace and lounge with PS4 and kicker to relax.
- Company events such as Christmas party, Wiesn visit, BBQ/grilling.
- Free parking (subject to availability).
- On request: company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, subsidy for job ticket, sabbatical.