Look forward to exciting web projects with the latest technologies for big name clients.
- You have successfully completed a computer science education (e.g. academic degree, vocational training as an IT specialist, etc...)
- You are familiar with SQL and have practical experience in at least one DBMS (e.g. MSSQL, PostGres, MySQL, Oracle)
- You are used to working in a team and have gotten to know appropriate tools (e.g. version control, bug tracker etc...).
- You have at least two years experience in providing technical support to demanding business customers.
- You enjoy modern online technologies and keep your knowledge up to date.
- You communicate confidently in German and English (both spoken & written).
- Development of high-performance websites, intranets, modules and web applications based on the content management solution CONTENS, with which we will familiarize you in detail.
- Development and integration of components based on an MVC framework.
- Communication with our customers over telephone and e-mail in both German and English.
- Assessment of requirements and calculation of costs.
- Attractive salary (if required: relocation support)
- Variety of tasks and exciting projects
- Flexible working hours with flexitime
- Engaged and personable team
- Modern and well-equipped office with public transport nearby (train, tram and bus)
- Workstation with dual monitors and height-adjustable desk in quiet offices
- Rooftop terrace and lounge with PS4 and Foosball table for relaxing
- Daily fresh fruit, free drinks and snacks